Chit, Supply, & Initiative
- Supply: Panz Lehr in 0213 Givet is OOS
- Initiative: Allies d10=6, Germans d10=6(7). Germans will act first.
- Germans pull 9th Pzr
- 9th Pzr in 2715 Nassogne ➔ 2209 for 12MP
- 9th Pzr in 2813 ➔ 2713 for 2MP + 9MP h.atk @2nd Arm in 2712 with help from 9th Pzr in 2812
- 18A/12D, +1 night, +1 heavy. 3-2CRT/+2DRM, d10=6(8). SL for 2nd Arm.
- 9th Pzr in 2812 h.atk @2nd Arm with 9th Pzr in 2713z
- 13A/6D, +1 night, +1 heavy. 2-1CRT/+2DRM, d10=9(11). 2nd Arm eliminated.
- 9th Pzr in 3316 ➔ 2912 for 6.5MP
- Allies pull 4th Cav
- Allies activate 2nd Arm in 2711 instead ➔ 2810 for 3MP + 6MP m.atk @116th
- 15A/8D, 0mods, 3-2CRT/0DRM, d10=8. SL for 116th.
- German pulls extra move
- German pulls 2nd Pzr
- German uses extra move with 116th Pzr in 3309 ➔ 3207 for 5MP + 6MP m.atk @ 84th in 3107 and 3206... with help from FBB in 3307 and 3208.
- 35A/14D, +1 night, 2-1 CRT/+1DRM, d10=6(7). SL, 84th eliminated.
- German activates 116th again in 3206 now, h.atk into 3306 Hotton with FBB's help
- 35A/11D, +1 heavy, +1 night, -2 town. 3-1CRT/0DRM, d10=9. SLRD. 84th eliminated, 3rd armor can't retreat, also eliminated. 116th advances into Hotton.
- Allies pull 84th inf
- 84th in 2409 ➔ 2312 for 3MP
- 84th in 2708 ➔ 2409 for 3MP
- Germans pull replacement
- Germans pull FBB, withdraws
- Germans replace 116th in 2911
Recovery & Victory Points
Germans score 1VP
Thoughts on Turn 7
The Germans had to stop running scared from the US 2nd Armored, so the 9th Panzer coordinated a good attack and eliminated a unit. The 116th Panzer also did a great job of enlisting the Führerbegleitbrigade to lay siege in Hotton and destroy two 84th infantry units and the 3rd Armored.
Good turn for the Germans.